Antonio Cawley

Foot Pain On Balls Of The Foot

Entries from 2017-07-01 to 1 month

What Can You Do About Fallen Arches?

OverviewFlat feet and fallen arches refer to the same thing. It's a downward sagging of the inside edge of the foot during standing or walking. The front-to-back arches (called the longitudinal arches) are natural curves along the bottoms …